I hope you're having a great, Sunny Sunday!! It was so wonderful to see you at conferences this past week. Thank you so much for your time and for the productive conversations about your child's progress!
Here are some updates for next week:
- We'll be returning to our grammar and vocabulary routines next week! Sentences will be due on Tuesday. The grammar packet and 10-question vocabulary assignment on Edmodo will be due on Thursday. Quizzes will be on Friday. Resources to review this week's root can be found in the folder on our Edmodo class page or by clicking here.
- Students with numbers 13-23 have their next reading response letters due on Friday. This assignment can be found in the students' Google Drive accounts. Just search "reading response" once logged into the school Google account.
- Remember to return your signed and empty Friday folder on Monday.
- Students in my math class who are retaking the Chapter 2 test will do so on Tuesday. They received a retake review packet last week, as well as a division practice page. We will begin Chapter 3 mid-end of this week.
- The week of October 29, we will be starting Revolutionary War novel groups. Nothing you need to worry about this week, just a heads up that is coming!
- If you have not yet filled out this form indicating your student's plans for lunch and the afternoon on Halloween, please be sure to do so. This helps us ensure all students are accounted for on this busy day!